B.S., Mechanical Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, 2015
M.S., Mechanical Engineering, Georgia Tech, 2017; M.S. Electrical Engineering, Georgia Tech, 2018
Graduate Student Researcher, Mechanical Engineering
Direct Servo Control of 5-Axis CNC Machines from Voxel-Based CAM
- Smart Manufacturing
- Dynamics and Control of Machine Tools
- Cloud Manufacturing
- Power Electronics
- Control of Electric Machinery
My hobbies include machining, cars, software programming, and electronics.
- Roby Lynn, Mahmoud Dinar, Nuodi Huang, et al. (2017) ‘Direct Digital Subtractive Manufacturing of Functional Assemblies Using Voxel-Based Models’. ASME Journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering.
- Roby Lynn, Didier Contis, Mohammad Hossain, et al. (2016) ‘Voxel Model Surface Offsetting for Computer-Aided Manufacturing using Virtualized High-Performance Computing’. Journal Of Manufacturing Systems, 43, pp. 296–304.
- Roby Lynn, Ethan Wescoat, Dongmin Han, Thomas Kurfess, (2017) ‘Embedded Fog Computing for High-Frequency MTConnect Data Analytics (in Press)’. Manufacturing Letters.