B.S, Mechanical Engineering, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, 2011
M.S., Mechanical Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, 2012
Graduate Student Researcher, Mechanical Engineering
Thin-film Wireless Piezoelectric Strain Sensor Based Robotic Milling
- Sensor Technologies
My hobbies include swimming and hiking.
- Cen, L., and A. Erturk. (2013). "Bio-inspired aquatic robotics by untethered piezohydroelastic actuation." Bioinspiration & biomimetics 8.1: 016006.
- Yeh, P., Cen, L., Erturk, A., & Alexeev, A. (2013, March). “Underwater propulsion of an internally actuated elastic plate.” In APS Meeting Abstracts(Vol. 1, p. 39005).
- Cen, L., Cacan, M. R. and Erturk, A. (2012 Oct), “Piezohydroelastic Investigation of Underwater Thrust Generation for Bio-inspired Robotic Applications.” Proceedings of the 23rd International Conference on Adaptive Structures and Technologies.
- Cen, L., & Erturk, A. (2012, September). “Fish-Like Self Propulsion Using Flexible Piezoelectric Composites.” In ASME 2012 Conference on Smart Materials, Adaptive Structures and Intelligent Systems (pp. 679-687). American Society of Mechanical Engineers.
- Cen, L., Han, H., & Kim, J. (2011, May). “Optical muscle activation sensors for estimating upper limb force level.” In Instrumentation and Measurement Technology Conference (I2MTC), 2011 IEEE (pp. 1-4). IEEE.
- Han, H., Cen, L., & Kim, J. (2010, Oct). “Muscle activation sensor based on physical property.” International Symposium on Nature Inspired Technology Conference.